Smell, sip, savour. Are your senses ready for what is coming to The Esplanade?
Visit the Sensory Garden, an immersive event that allows you to experience creative touch points and delight your senses.
Stroll through the beautiful floral pathways and to head into the idyllic garden that’s bursting with entertainment and activities including…..
· Oversized floral installations including a bird cage, flower beds that are bursting with colour, perfect for that selfie moment
· Enter the Over Grown Greenhouse and discover Smith and Sinclair’s edible mist. What flavour will you taste?
· Enjoy a refreshing tipple at ‘Jim & Tonic’s Gin Bar, which will be serving up their very own gins made from their London distillery. Don’t forget to pick your perfect garnish from the herb garden to infuse your drink. The Gin Bar will be open from 11.30 am - 7.30 pm
· Kids will love the enchanted Fairy Garden, complete with ‘Edible Bubbles’ from Smith and Sinclair, tepees, toadstools and garden games
· Pull up a deck chair, sit back and enjoy live acoustic performances from local bands such as Tuba Libre on the Performance Pergola
· Enjoy a draught beer from Tap It Brewing, choose from four varieties!
To really top it off there will be a packed programme of activities and workshops to get involved in from cocktail masterclasses to craft workshops, face painting and more.